Pay My Bill?
Online payment for postpaid customers
Smart has always been agile, adapting ourselves and our services to ensure the safety and convenience of our customers. ?
?That’s why we created Pay My Bill, the first online payment platform for our postpaid customers. Paying your monthly bill has never been easier! You can settle your bill anytime, anywhere. ?
?You can pay via ABA PAY, Pi Pay, Alipay, debit card or credit card. In Pay My Bill, you can only pay the full amount of your bill; you are not be able to make partial payments. ?
?To access Pay My Bill, go to https://paymybill.smart.com.kh. Follow the simple steps below on how to use the platform to pay any outstanding bills. ?
How can I pay via Pay My Bill??
Go to paymybill.smart.com.kh?, Enter your master account number, then click Submit.?
Check the invoice period and total amount due, then click Next.?
Choose your payment method.? Enter your contact number and email, then click Pay now.?
Enter you personal information, then click NEXT.?
Enter your Credit/Debit Card and Contact Details information, then click CONFIRM.? You will receive a receipt of payment via email.?
Terms & Conditions
- Payments made through Pay My Bill are non-refundable and cannot be canceled.?
- Late payments will be subject to a charge of 1% of the delinquent amount per month. We may waive or revise late?payment interest charges or fees at our discretion.??
- Smart may use certain amounts of your payments to pay for any outstanding amount owed for any services as?deemed appropriate.?
- The fees of services are displayed on the site and in your Smart Postpaid Service Agreement.??
- You can subscribe to services using the following forms of payment: credit cards, debit cards, Internet banking and?mobile wallets (i.e., Pi Pay).??
- Services are inclusive of all applicable taxes.?