A 1,000% BONUS every time you top up at least 1 USD!
Get a 1,000% BONUS every time you top up 1 USD or more with Smart Flexi1000! Also, if you purchase and activate a new SIM card under the Smart Flexi1000 tariff plan, you’ll receive a 500 USD on-net BONUS every month for 3 months!
If you run out of balance, simply top up for another huge BONUS!
To check your BONUS balance, dial *500*888#.
- Enjoy all of Smart’s add-on services from your main balance.
- Get a 1,000% BONUS with every top up of 1 USD or more.
Terms & Conditions
- Bonuses are only available for on-net calls, on-net SMS and data.
- Your bonus balance can’t be used to purchase additional services; they can only be purchased with your Smart main balance.
- Bonuses will only apply if your number is in an active status. Find out more about validity periods of different top up amounts on our top up information page.
- Once your bonus balance has been depleted,?standard charging rates will apply.
- Data is charged at 2.5 cents/MB.
- Smart Flexi1000 is the default Smart plan.
- ?Every new SIM card under the Smart Flexi1000 plan comes with a preloaded main balance of 50 cents.
The first time you switch to Smart Flexi1000 from another plan is free. However, you will be charged 50 cents each time you switch to Smart Flexi1000 from another plan after that.
- If you activate a SIM card with Smart Flexi1000 as your first plan but do not top up within 14 days, your number will be recycled.
- Your top up validity is based on the amount of your last top up. However, if your previous?top up validity is longer than that?of?your?last top up,?it will?follow the longer one.?
- To check the status and validity of your top up, dial?*888# or go into the?SmartNas?app.
- Smart reserves the right to withdraw the phone number and SIM card and to close the account of any subscriber who fails to?top?up?their number within 90 consecutive days of the expiry of their top up validity.?After the top up validity expires:
- The phone number’s outgoing services will be blocked for 60 days.
- If there is no top up within the 60 days, the phone number’s incoming and outgoing services will be blocked for 30?days,?and?any?remaining main balance will be cleared.?
- If there is no top up within the 30 days (a total of 90 days have passed since the expiry of the top up?validity),?the?phone?number will be recycled and made available to other subscribers.
Control and manage your balance, subscribe to services, top up and get more done anytime, anywhere.