Roam in more than 170 countries worldwide.
With over 350 roaming partners worldwide, across more than 170 countries, you’ll always be connected. You won’t need to activate or manually search networks as your Smart SIM will automatically connect you to one of our partners wherever you are. And no matter which network partner you connect to in another country, you’ll always be charged at the same rate. One country, one rate! For Smart postpaid customers, please contact our corporate sales team.
Check your destination
- One country, one rate
- Easy to use – simply dial +(country code)(phone number) and remember to remove the ‘0’ at the start of the phone number you are dialing
- Available for incoming calls, local calls and calls back to Cambodia
Terms & Conditions
- All prepaid Smart SIMs already have the SmartRoam service as default.
- If you live close to the border of a neighboring country, you may attach to that country’s network automatically. To deactivate SmartRoam and stay on the Smart network, dial *313*0#.
- To reactivate SmartRoam, dial *313#.
- You must use the country code to call within the country you’re visiting, or back to Cambodia. Just remember to remove the ‘0’ at the start of the phone number. For example:
- Available for incoming calls, local calls and calls back to Cambodia. Calls to other countries are charged between 1 USD/minute and 6.60 USD/minute.
- If you enter a new country, you will need to reach the price cap again to enjoy free data (even if you enter a country on the same day you have already reached a price cap).