Device Installment FAQs
What is the eligibility criteria for monthly installment plans with Aeon Specialized Bank?
There are 4 requirements for you to be eligible for our monthly installment plans:
- You must have a monthly income of more than 100 USD (excluding overtime and allowances).
- You must be a Cambodian citizen and be 18-65 years old.
- You must be permanently employed and have been with the company for at least 6 months.
- You must live in an area where AEON services are available and have been living at your address for at least 6 months.
What do I need to do to apply for a monthly installment plan?
There are 4 easy steps to apply:
- Bring one of the following documents to any Smart Shop:
- Identification document – a valid Cambodian ID card or a passport with a validity period of more than 3 months.
- An address document – a family book which has the same name as the applicant’s name, a residential book which has the same name as the applicant’s name, or a residential certificate with a validity period of more than 3 months.
- Income document – a labor book from where you are currently working, a valid working contract, a rental contract that has been certified and stamped by Sangkat/Khan, a bank statements covering transactions for the last 6 months, or salary pay slips for the last 3 months.
- ?Fill in the application form
- Get the approval from AEON
- ?Collect your device
If I pay through a monthly installment plan, will I still get my free plan?